Sometimes, when we’re home enjoying a moment on the porch in the beautiful Sacramento delta breeze, we like to think about how to make our products better. Ok, that sounds pretty cheesy, but we DO spend a lot of time making sure that you will love the quality of our fabric pots. And not just that, we LOVE providing them to you at a price that finally makes sense. There is no reason you can’t have the great benefits of fabric pots and eat your cake too.
Our Classic Pots are where it all started for Grassroots. They are reliable, durable, safe, and affordable because we make them and ship them ourselves. Our customers use the word “awesome” all the time to describe them, so we will too. We’ve got lots of sizes of Classic Pots to choose from, and we’ll even make you custom sizes if you’d like.
How are they different than the pots you might see in your local hydroponics store? Well,
- The material is American made and sewn by Americans. No imported, inconsistent stuff here.
- We sew our bottom seams on the outside of the pot. Inside seams deteriorate faster.
- You can be sure they’re chemically stable and BPA-free.
- There are no distributor or retailer markups to pay.
- We hem our pots 45 gallons and up with a triple hem for strength.
Got root bound plants in plastic pots? Classic Pots can fix that.
Got cheap fabric pots that you can’t reuse because they’ve already fallen apart? Classic Pots can fix that too.
Worried about the possibility of chemicals leeching into your consumable plants? You guessed it, Classic Pots for the win!
Of course, these things are true of our specialty lines as well: The Transplant-inator™ and the Shorty Soil Saver™.
Feel free to contact us if you’ve got any questions, or visit our FAQ page. We are happy to help.