Living Soil Pots and Beds
Emulating nature with new fabric pot technology
Containers made specifically for living soil?
Our Living Soil Pots and Beds are designed like our regular fabric containers but we’ve added our new and innovative MoistureLock™ technology!
Regular pots and beds are made of a breathable nonwoven fabric that allows for excellent air pruning and drainage that can create an interesting problem when used with living soils. Soil in fabric containers dries quickly, from the bottom and the sides. This is generally great for fertigation and other types of growing. However, it is not how soil dries in nature, and the whole point of living soil is to let nature happen, well… naturally.
MoistureLock™ is here to help your microbiology thrive
MoistureLock™ is a strip of BPA-free waterproof fabric sewn to the inside of the container that provides many benefits.
- Directs water downward. This helps to avoid dry pockets in the soil.
- Promotes even moisture throughout the soil. Regular fabric pots dry from the sides. MoistureLock™ prevents that, simulating the way soil dries in nature. This helps the microbiology thrive.
- Less water usage! There is less surface area for water to escape the container, which means less water usage (lower labor) and lower humidity indoors.
- Aeration and air pruning comes from the strip of breathable fabric towards the bottom of the container.
Read more about why MoistureLock™ is the best for living soil setups!
Living soil planters are in it for the long haul
We are committed to making high quality products. Our Living Soil Pots and Beds are no different. Each of these pots and beds feature:
- BPA-free, waterproof MoistureLock™ liner with incredible benefits
- Drainage and aeration strip of our USA-made tan fabric for healthy soil and roots
- Bottom seam sewn on the outside with marine-bonded thread to prevent rot
- A triple hem on top for added strength
- Sewn in Norcal with blood, sweat, AND tears. (just kidding)
Living Soil Pots
|30 gallons||24″d x 16″h||$10.89|
|45 gallons||27″d x 18″h||$13.75|
|65 gallons||32″d x 18″h||$17.05|
|100 gallons||38″d x 20″h||$22.88|
|150 gallons||45″d x 22″h||$30.03|
|200 gallons||50″d x 24″h||$36.85|
|300 gallons||60″d x 24″h||$47.08|
|400 gallons||70″d x 24″h||$58.08|
|500 gallons||80″d x 24″h||$71.17|
|600 gallons||84″d x 24″h||$77.33|
Living Soil Beds
|46″L x 46″W x 1.5’H||Basic Fittings||$65.01|
|46″L x 94″‘W x 1.5’H||Basic Fittings||$100.65|
|4’L x 16’W x 1.5’H||Basic Fittings||$191.73|
|46″L x 46″W x 1.5’H||Trellis Fittings||$74.58|
|46″L x 94″W x 1.5’H||Trellis Fittings||$122.65|
|4’L x 16’W x 1.5’H||Trellis Fittings||$230.34|
*Note: The 4×4 and 4×8 beds are 2 inches smaller to fit into a 4×4 or 4×8 tray.
30 Gallon Living Soil Pot$10.89 Add to cart
45 Gallon Living Soil Pot$13.75 Add to cart
65 Gallon Living Soil Pot$17.05 Add to cart
100 Gallon Living Soil Pot$22.88 Add to cart
150 Gallon Living Soil Pot$30.03 Add to cart
200 Gallon Living Soil Pot$36.85 Add to cart
300 Gallon Living Soil Pot$47.08 Add to cart
400 Gallon Living Soil Pot$58.08 Add to cart
500 Gallon Living Soil Pot$71.17 Add to cart
600 Gallon Living Soil Pot$77.33 Add to cart