And now, for something completely cool, please welcome fabric Raised Beds to the stage! (crowds cheering) Why are we cheering so much?
Fabric raised beds would win in a fight with wooden raised beds.
Why Raised Beds Are Awesome
- Promoting healthier roots
Fabric raised beds will provide better aeration and air pruning than wood will. That means healthier roots. Even though some oxygen can get through wooden slats, the amount would be much more with fabric sides.
How many times have you made a wooden raised bed and wished you could move it? Fabric raised beds are lighter and easily moveable. Also, you don’t need hammering and wood-cutting skills to set them up!
No hard corners, no nails, and accessible for ADA needs.
- Great for no-till growing and living soil
If you choose no-till as a growing style, raised beds are great for you. One great reason: the beds allow the soil to retain more moisture, helping your microbiology to thrive.
Curious for more? Here’s some info on fabric raised beds versus fabric pots.
They come with PVC fittings
- Your purchase will come with the fabric bed AND the PVC fittings. All you will need to get are the proper lengths of 1” PVC pipe to connect everything.
- You’ll have the choice to add the PVC fittings for a trellis. You will be able to cut lengths of 1” PVC pipe to make your trellis as tall as you want.
- The PVC piping and fittings help the bed to stay rigid and structured. We use fittings for 1″ PVC which is thick and strong compared to something smaller like 1/2″.
Our raised beds have the same wonderful benefits as all of our fabric planters:
- 100% made in the USA
- Bottom seams sewn on the outside to help it last longer
- BPA-free as always
- Our signature triple hem is used to keep the sleeves for the PVC strong
- Reusable over multiple cycles and/or seasons
Pricing for Standard Sizes
|4’W x 4’L x 1.5’H||basic fittings||$49.25|
|4’W x 8’L x 1.5’H||basic fittings||$76.25|
|4’W x 16’L x 1.5’H||basic fittings||$145.25|
|4’W x 4’L x 1.5’H||with fittings for trellis||$56.50|
|4’W x 8’L x 1.5’H||with fittings for trellis||$92.50|
|4’W x 16’L x 1.5’H||with fittings for trellis||$174.50|
We do custom sizes!
Sometimes you need something to fit your exact set up.
Check out our video and instructions on how to put a Grassroots Raised Bed together.