And now, for something completely cool, please welcome fabric Raised Beds to the stage! (crowds cheering) Why are we cheering so much?
Fabric raised beds would win in a fight with wooden raised beds.
Raised beds get more points for:
- Promoting healthier roots
Fabric raised beds will provide better aeration and air pruning than wood will. That means healthier roots. Even though some oxygen can get through wooden slats, the amount would be much more with fabric sides.
How many times have you made a wooden raised bed and wished you could move it? Fabric raised beds are lighter and easily moveable. Also, you don’t need hammering and wood-cutting skills to set them up!
No hard corners, no nails, and accessible for ADA needs.
They come with PVC fittings.
- Your purchase will come with the fabric bed AND the PVC fittings. All you will need to get are the proper lengths of 1” PVC pipe to connect everything.
- You’ll have the choice to add the PVC fittings for a trellis. You will be able to cut lengths of 1” PVC pipe to make your trellis as tall as you want.
- The PVC piping and fittings help the bed to stay rigid and structured. We use fittings for 1″ PVC which is thick and strong compared to something smaller like 1/2″.
Our raised beds have the same wonderful benefits as all of our fabric planters:
- 100% made in the USA
- Bottom seams sewn on the outside to help it last longer
- BPA-free as always
- Our signature triple hem is used to keep the sleeves for the PVC strong
- Reusable over multiple cycles and/or seasons