1 Gallon Grassroots Fabric Pot – Classic Bottomless
Prevent transplant shock and lower labor costs.
The 1 gallon Classic Bottomless pot is the first of its kind here at Grassroots Fabric Pots!
This style container was developed by Steven Cantwell the owner of Green life productions.
Using a plastic saucer or tray to contain soil media, plant a new clone or seedling in the sleeve. When the rooted plant has filled the sleeve with roots, then place the rooted clone or seedling on top of a living soil bed system for the life of the plant. After harvest is complete, leave the old sleeve and place the next plant right next the first. When the old roots system is gone, you can remove the old sleeve and re-plant in the original location.
Dimensions: 7” Diameter x 7” Tall
- Materials are made 100% in the USA and sewn in Northern California.
- Made with high quality, UV-resistant, and chemically stable fabric (BPA-free!).
- Pots ship to you directly from the people who make them.
- These are soft-sided breathable aeration containers great for traditional soil or hydroponic use.
- Grow bigger & better plants with soil aeration, proper drainage, and beneficial bacteria.
- 5% off total purchase of $1,000 – $4,999.99
- 10% off total purchase of $5,000 or more
- Do you want to request a bulk quote?
- Due to occasional seasonal order volume, shipping time may vary. You can always call us to find out how long your order will take.
- Call our office if you are interested in paying for overnight or faster shipping options once the order leaves our warehouse.
- Larger orders may ship on pallets and may require a signature at delivery.
- We currently cannot accept website orders to Hawaii, Alaska, or outside the USA. Contact us to discuss options for these areas.