30 Gallon Living Soil Pot
We were told by several of our expert friends that 30 gallons is the minimum recommended size for a living soil system. They each hold 4.19 cubic feet of soil.
Dimensions: 24” Diameter x 16” Tall
- Available in tan color only. If you want black fabric, feel free to submit a custom order request.
- Made with high quality, UV-resistant, and chemically stable fabric (BPA-free!).
- Pots ship to you directly from the people who make them.
- These are soft-sided breathable aeration containers with MoistureLock™, optimized for living soil or traditional use.
- Hemmed with a sturdy triple-hem.
- 5% off total purchase of $1,000 – $4,999.99
- 10% off total purchase of $5,000 or more
- Do you want to request a bulk quote?
- Due to occasional seasonal order volume, shipping time may vary. You can always call us to find out how long your order will take.
- Call our office if you are interested in paying for overnight or faster shipping options once the order leaves our warehouse.
- Larger orders may ship on pallets and may require a signature at delivery.
- We currently cannot accept website orders to Hawaii, Alaska, or outside the USA. Contact us to discuss options for these areas.