- Invalid value posted for Size
Spray wetting agent for foliar applications of compost teas, microbial inoculants, herbicides, pesticides, fungicides and fertilizers.
FixR also functions as an: Odor Suppressant, Surfactant, Penetrant, pH Buffer, Sticking Agent, Suspension Agent, Nutrient Volatilization Inhibitor, Antioxidant, Multi-polar Charge to carry nutrients into the plant, and Beneficial Microbe Food.
- Odor Suppressant – Reduce or eliminate sulfur compound and ammonia smells. Those odors indicate that the spray material is losing some of its effectiveness and value.
- Surfactant – Assists materials that do not mix easily in water to go into solution and suspension more easily (e.g. fish powder). Reduced water surface tension results in smaller spray particle size and better droplet wetted surface area which in turn results in better spray coverage and more effective applications.
- Penitrant – Help spray material penetrate the plant tissue more effectively.
- pH Buffer – Help spray materials stay more neutral pH to reduce pH caused plant tissue burning potential of spray materials. A bottle test with a pH reading should be conducted to determine the amount of pH buffering is being achieved prior to application.
- Sticking Agent – Helps spray material stick to and stay on the plant and be washed off the plant less easily by rain or sprinklers.
- Suspension Agent – Helps mixed particles stay in suspension in the spray tank.
- Chelator – Make foliar nutrients more plant available.
- Urease Inhibitor – Reduce Nitrogen loss to ammonia volatilization in foliar N applications.
- Nutrient Volatilization Inhibitor – Reduce loss of Nitrogen and Sulfur compounds.
- Antioxidant – Retain effectiveness of spray materials longer for those broken down by oxidation processes.
- Multi-polar Charge – The formulation is multi-polar charged which will assist in attracting spray particles to come into contact with the plant.
- Beneficial Microbe Food – After fulfilling its above spray functions, FixR becomes food for beneficial microbes.
Use MetaGrowTM FixR with foliar applications of MetaGrowTM ST, SeaSet, SB FOLIAR or other manufacturer microbial, herbicide, pesticide, fungicide or fertilizer products. FixR clears a 100 mesh (149 micron) filter so it is compatible with most sprayers (check filter compatibility before using).
Always bottle test spray materials for compatibility (e.g. pH check, precipitates formation or plant tissue burning) prior to applying.
Usage rate: 5ml/gal.
Quick Bundle: For 1-5 Plants
Quick Bundle: For 6-10 Plants
- 5gal MetaGrow ST
- 0.5lb MetaGrow BiomeSTARTER
- 1lb MetaGrow VFOOD
- 1lb MetaGrow CFOOD
- 1lb MetaGrow BLOOM
- 1gal MetaGrow FixR
- 1gal SeaCrop
2x 2.5gal MetaGrow ST: Add to cart
1lb MetaGrow BiomeSTARTER: Add to cart
1lb MetaGrow VFOOD: Add to cart
1lb MetaGrow CFOOD: Add to cart
1lb MetaGrow BLOOM: Add to cart
1gal MetaGrow FixR: Add to cart
1gal SeaCrop: Add to cart
Quick Bundle: For 11-25 Plants
- 10gal MetaGrow ST
- 1lb MetaGrow BiomeSTARTER
- 2lb MetaGrow MFOOD
- 2lb MetaGrow VFOOD
- 2lb MetaGrow CFOOD
- 2lb MetaGrow BLOOM
- 2.5gal Sea Phos
- 2.5gal MetaGrow FixR
- 2.5gal SeaCrop
4x 2.5gal MetaGrow ST: Add to cart
1lb MetaGrow BiomeSTARTER: Add to cart
2x 1lb MetaGrow MFOOD: Add to cart
2x 1lb MetaGrow VFOOD: Add to cart
2x 1lb MetaGrow CFOOD: Add to cart
2x 1lb MetaGrow BLOOM: Add to cart
2.5gal Sea Phos: Add to cart
3x 1gal MetaGrow FixR: Add to cart
2.5gal SeaCrop: Add to cart
- 5% off total purchase of $1,000 – $4,999.99
- 10% off total purchase of $5,000 or more
- Due to occasional seasonal order volume, shipping time may vary. You can always call us to find out how long your order will take.
- Call our office if you are interested in paying for overnight or faster shipping options once the order leaves our warehouse.
- Larger orders may ship on pallets and may require a signature at delivery.
- We currently cannot accept website orders to Hawaii, Alaska, or outside the USA. Contact us to discuss options for these areas.